Tuesday 1 December 2015

All I want to do is touch you gently kiss your lips.



All I  want to do is touch you gently kiss your lips.
Listen to your breaths deepen, soften. you sit near me, looking at me with those deep eyes.
All I want to do is touch you, gently kiss your lips. run my hand through your hair, smell your perfume.
You look at me as if to ask "what" you know what, you know my intentions.
All I want to do is touch you, gently kiss your lips. lay you down on my bed and hold you all night long.
Blow on the back of you neck and feel you get goosebumps.
All I want to do is touch you, gently kiss your lips
I take your hand, but you shy aways tomorrow you say, with a worried face.
I am tired of tomorrow, tired of what may be.
I want touch you, gently kiss your lips.
I hate tomorrow, but that is all you leave me with.
Tomorrow, maybe tomorrow I will touch you and kiss you and spoil
tomorrow. 
             Mirza Faizan Iqbal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment