Tuesday 3 November 2015

HOLD ME¡¡¡ and don't tell me nothing, just hold me.

HOLD ME¡¡¡ and don't tell me nothing, just hold me.
you look is enough,to understand that you leave me.
hold me, as if it were the first time.
as if you loved me today like yesterday.
              (HOLD ME).
if you leave me, you'll forget that one day long ago.
when we were friends you started loving me.
and i give you my life.
if you leave me nothing will already be ours.
and in a single  moment you will take an eternity.
i will remain with nothing if you leave me.
hold me.. i don't want you to go,but i know very well.
that you leave me.
                 (hold me)
if your you leave me, i will only have silence to talk, the shadow of your body and loneliness will be my companions if your you leave me.
if your you leave, my best time and my best years will go with you.
i'll keep loving each day more.
i will wait for you to return if your you leave me.
           HOLD ME...
             Mirza Faizan Iqbal

No comments:

Post a Comment