Friday 23 October 2015

I believe on my heart...... Because you are my heart (Emma,tita)

I can't promise you to give a rose everyday

I can't promise you to make valentine with you every year

I can't promise you to give a gift once in month

I can't promise you to go trip once in a year

I can't promise you to live with you forever

promise is pressure to my heart

but it's a life , every life has expiry date

so i can't make fake promise with you

my heart is freedom ......


My heart is always need you

I don't know you will come or not

but my heart know that you will come to me one day

My heart say that he will keep her like beautiful flower

because your heart means my heart

I don't know how

but my heart say ....

because my heart is true....

I believe on my heart......
     Mirza Faizan Iqbal

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete